With the holidays around the corner, it's about that time when everyone shares their favorite gifts -- both the ones they'll be giving and the ones they hope to be receiving!
We wanted to share some favorites with you, including work by independent designers that we love and admire. From contemporary, minimalist ear cuffs, to cozy throws for the cold winter season, we rounded up all of the best gifts of the season.
Small quirky details and careful handcrafting make for thoughtful gifts for the ones you love the most!
1. Corter Copper Cuff ($45) A simple, hand-cut copper cuff, available through Spartan Shop in Austin.
2. Susan Connor Diamond Throw ($175) A soft and super luxurious linen throw, handprinted in Brooklyn by Susan Connor NY.
3. Susan Alexandra Eye Lip Necklace ($109) Whimsical double sided charm necklace, available through Covet + Lou.
4. WAYWARD Leather Tote Bag ($275) Our classic tote, lovingly handcrafted in NYC.
5. Sea and Cake Crystal Quartz Arrowhead Necklace ($78) Handmade crystal quartz, available through Sea and Cake's Etsy shop.
6. Brooklyn Heavy Metal Stone Age Studs ($70) Plated brass stud earrings, available through The Cools.
7. Dream Collective Golden Rising Sun Ring ($70) Gold plated cast ring, available through Cacto Shop.
8. AgJc Triangle Hoop Earrings ($38) Elegantly simple sterling silver earrings, from AgJc's Etsy shop.
9. Claire Ginn Ebony "V" Short Coffee Cup ($22) Handmade stoneware coffee cup, from Claire Ginn Ceramics.
10. Knobbly Rose Gold Ear Cuff ($72) Handmade hammered earcuff, available through Knobbly's Etsy shop.
Subscribe / Follow / Follow / Follow